Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Times with my Sister (Day 15 of #30daysoflittlethings Challenge)

Today, I am thankful for times I get to spend with my sister. I mentioned a few posts back that I had the opportunity to stay the weekend in Kearney with my sister. We had an awesome time! We were able to get coffee, watch lots of movies, go shopping, have a craft time, and go to her church which was amazing. While I was in Kearney I was able to get a little taste of being a grown up for the first time. I was able to see what it was like to live out of the house and without parents. Being able to experience that has made me really excited for the future, and when I am able to go to college.

But the most important part of this weekend, was that I was able to spend three straight days with my sister alone. As Kristen and I are growing older, the times we have together are becoming very scarce and we don't know how many more times we have that we will be able to do things like this. So it was such a blessing that I was able to do this with her, and I can't wait until I am able to do this again!

My sister is such a blessing, and I am thankful for the few times I get to be with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment