Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Inspirations (Day 16 of #30daysoflittlethings Challenge)

One thing that I love about life, is that there are tiny little inspirations hidden everywhere. Those inspirations always end up being the most mundane things, and that to me is beautiful. But because these things are so regular and we see them everyday, we pass by them and don't give them a second thought. I try to look for something everyday that can inspire me. So there are a lot of things that do. Birds are the main ones that bring inspiration to me. I love to see them flying in their formations, it has always been so beautiful and it amazes me every time I see it. I adore trees...I don't know what it is about them but they have always taken my breath away. I was even driving home from school today, and I saw an amazing rustic looking door that I just wanted to stop and take a picture of. I love being able to notice these simple things. It makes my day so much better!

So today I am thankful for the things that inspire me everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment